EDHEC-Risk International Advisory Board
Upholding High Standards of Corporate Governance
EDHEC-Risk Institute has adopted a strict corporate governance structure and rigorous processes which guarantee both the scientific quality and the operational relevance of its activities. The Institute’s management and its international advisory board enforce strict validation and evaluation processes to ensure that all efforts remain focused on issues which are central to the development of the profession.
External validation and evaluation by international experts
In line with best practices of corporate governance, EDHEC-Risk Institute has set up an advisory board which brings together distinguished scholars, representatives of regulatory bodies as well as senior executives from business partners and other leading institutions. These international experts advise on the relevance and goals of the research programme proposals presented by the centre’s management and evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
Chairman: Mr Jaap van Dam,
Managing Director Investment Strategy, PGGM
The board also advises on the objectives and contents of projects deriving from the expertise of the research centre, thereby ensuring that graduate and executive programmes remain at the forefront of developments in the marketplace.
Members of EDHEC-Risk Institute’s International Advisory Board
- Chairman: Mr Jaap van Dam, Managing Director Investment Strategy, PGGM.
- Mr Kasper Ahrndt Lorenzen, Chief Investment Officer, PFA Pension.
- Mr Noël Amenc, CEO, Scientific Beta, part of SGX group.
- Mr Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CalSTRS.
- Mr Patrick Armstrong, Member of the Secretariat, Financial Stability Board (FSB).
- Ms Jayne Atkinson, Chief Investment Officer, Unilever UK Pension Fund.
- Ms Valérie Baudson, Member of the Executive Committee, Amundi.
- Mr Stefan Bichsel, Executive Board Member and Head of the Asset Management & Trading Division, BCV, and former Chairman, EFAMA.
- Mr Frédéric Bôl, Chief Executive Officer, Swiss Life Asset Managers.
- Mr Kevin Bong, Director of Economics and Investment Strategy, GIC Private Limited.
- Mr James C. Davis, Chief Investment Officer, OPSEU Pension Trust.
- Mr Albert De Wet, Group Treasury Portfolio Manager, FirstRand.
- Mr Mark Fawcett, Chief Investment Officer, NEST Corporation.
- Mr Patrick Fenal, Deputy Chairman, Unigestion.
- Mr Tomas Franzén, Former Chief Investment Strategist, Andra AP-fonden (AP2) and Founder, Franzen Advisory.
- Mr Henrik Gade Jepsen, Senior Vice President, Head of Asset Management, Danske Bank Wealth Management.
- Mr David Iverson, Head of Asset Allocation, Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation.
- Mr Jean-Louis Laurens, Independant Director and Senior Advisor.
- Mr Xavier Lépine, Chairman, La Française AM.
- Mr François-Serge Lhabitant, Associate Professor, EDHEC Business School, Chief Investment Officer, Kedge Capital.
- Ms Jacqueline Loh, Deputy Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Mr Lionel Martellini, Professor of Finance, Director of EDHEC-Risk Institute.
- Mr Joseph Masri, Head of Risk Management, General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA).
- Mr Stéphane Monier, Head of Private Client Investments, Lombard Odier.
- Mr Gumersindo Oliveros, Chief Executive Officer, KAUST Investment Management Company.
- Mr Bruno de Pampelonne, Chairman of the Board of Governors, EDHEC, President, Tikehau Investment Management.
- Mr Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (The French Pension Reserve Fund).
- Mr Adriaan Ryder, Chief Strategist, Abu Dhabi Investment Council.
- Mr Günther Schiendl, Director and Chief Investment Officer, VBV-Pensionskasse.
- Ms Lisa Shalett, Head of Investment and Portfolio Solutions, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
- Mr Anil Suri, Managing Director, Head of Portfolio Construction & Investment Analytics, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
- Mr Philippe Teilhard de Chardin, Managing Partner, Advisors & Partners.
- Mr Brnic Van Wyk, Head of Asset/ Liability Management, Investments Division, QSuper.
- Mr Jean-Paul Villain, Director, Strategy Unit, Managing Director’s Office, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.