EDHEC-Risk International Advisory Board
Upholding High Standards of Corporate Governance
EDHEC-Risk Institute has adopted a strict corporate governance structure and rigorous processes which guarantee both the scientific quality and the operational relevance of its activities. The Institute’s management and its international advisory board enforce strict validation and evaluation processes to ensure that all efforts remain focused on issues which are central to the development of the profession.
External validation and evaluation by international experts
In line with best practices of corporate governance, EDHEC-Risk Institute has set up an advisory board which brings together distinguished scholars, representatives of regulatory bodies as well as senior executives from business partners and other leading institutions. These international experts advise on the relevance and goals of the research programme proposals presented by the centre’s management and evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
The board also advises on the objectives and contents of projects deriving from the expertise of the research centre, thereby ensuring that graduate and executive programmes remain at the forefront of developments in the marketplace.
Members of EDHEC-Risk Institute’s International Advisory Board
- Chairman: Mr Mark Fawcett, Chief Investment Officer, NEST Corporation.
- Mr Kasper Ahrndt Lorenzen, Chief Investment Officer, ATP.
- Ms Jayne Atkinson, Chief Investment Officer, Unilever UK Pension Fund.
- Mr Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CalSTRS.
- Mr Patrick Armstrong, Senior Officer, Financial Innovation, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
- Ms Valérie Baudson, Member of the Executive Committee, Amundi.
- Mr Stefan Bichsel, Executive Board Member and Head of the Asset Management & Trading Division, BCV, and former Chairman, EFAMA.
- Mr Tai Tee Chia, Chief Risk Officer, Government of Singapore Investment Corporation.
- Mr James C. Davis, Chief Investment Officer, OPSEU Pension Trust.
- Mr Laurent Degabriel, Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Mr Philippe Desfossés, Chief Executive Officer, ERAFP.
- Ms Kati Eriksson, Head of Investments, Aalto University Endowment.
- Mr Patrick Fenal, Deputy Chairman, Unigestion.
- Mr Tomas Franzén, Former Chief Investment Strategist, Andra AP-fonden (AP2) and Founder, Franzen Advisory.
- Mr Henrik Gade Jepsen, Senior Vice President, Head of Asset Management, Danske Bank Wealth Management.
- Mr David Iverson, Head of Asset Allocation, Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation.
- Mr Joseph John Jelincic, Member of the Board of Administration and Chair of the Risk & Audit Committee, CalPERS.
- Mr Theo Jeurissen, Senior Adviser, Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM).
- Mr Jean-Louis Laurens, Ambassador of the French Asset Management Industry, AFG.
- Mr Xavier Lépine, Chairman, La Française AM.
- Mr François-Serge Lhabitant, Associate Professor, EDHEC Business School, Chief Investment Officer, Kedge Capital.
- Ms Jacqueline Loh, Deputy Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Mr Lionel Martellini, Professor of Finance, Director of EDHEC-Risk Institute.
- Mr Joseph Masri, Head of Risk Management, Qatar Investment Authority.
- Mr Stéphane Monier, Head of Private Client Investments, Lombard Odier.
- Mr Gumersindo Oliveros, Chief Executive Officer, KAUST Investment Management Company.
- Mr Bruno de Pampelonne, Chairman of the Board of Governors, EDHEC, President, Tikehau Investment Management.
- Mr Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (The French Pension Reserve Fund).
- Mr Adriaan Ryder, Chief Strategist, Abu Dhabi Investment Council.
- Mr Günther Schiendl, Director and Chief Investment Officer, VBV-Pensionskasse.
- Ms Lisa Shalett, , Head of Investment and Portfolio Solutions, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
- Mr Anil Suri, Managing Director, Head of Portfolio Construction & Investment Analytics, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
- Mr Philippe Teilhard de Chardin, Managing Partner, Advisors & Partners.
- Mr Jaap van Dam, Managing Director Investment Strategy, PGGM.
- Mr Brnic Van Wyk, Head of Asset/ Liability Management, Investments Division, QSuper.
- Mr Jean-Paul Villain, Director, Strategy Unit, Managing Director’s Office, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- Mr Takashi Yamashita, Director, Investment Strategy, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), Japan.
- Mr Yuan Zhou, Former Chief Strategy Officer, China Investment Corporation.